Occupational Safety Card WEBINAR course in English – Työturvallisuuskortti verkkokurssi englanniksi
Date: Saturday, April 18, 2020 (for other dates click here)
Time: 08:30 – 16:30 (EEST)
The Occupational Safety Card (“Työturvallisuuskortti” in Finnish) is required in many fields such as construction business or industry. The card clearly brings more job opportunities to its owner and is often absolutely necessary if one wants to get to work. The training provides basic information about the dangers within a working environment and occupational health and safety in shared workplaces. A personal Occupational Safety card, which is valid for five years, is granted to persons who successfully complete the training (8 hours).
All our courses are now WEBINARS! A webinar is a live, virtual event that is executed online. It is an educational session that includes audio and visual communication between a speaker and attendees. Just like any other event, a webinar has a predetermined time and date. To participate in a webinar you have to use your own computer, tablet or mobile phone and you have to have a stable internet connection.
COURSE FEE 109 € + 26,16 € (VAT 24%) = 135,16 € (euros). For private persons, the course must be paid beforehand OR cash card payment or credit card payment latest on the course day. This applies also to companies outside the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). A personal Occupational Safety Card (valid for 5 years) is granted to persons who successfully complete the 1-day course (8 hrs).
The intended goals of this training are:
- to improve practical cooperation between purchasing and supplying companies in shared workplaces
- to support job introduction in shared workplaces
- to provide basic information related to occupational health and safety
- to reduce overlap in training provided by different purchasers
- to increase interest and motivation regarding the occupational safety skills of the company’s own personnel
- to reduce workplace accidents and hazardous situations
NOTE: After you have booked, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to the webinar. Please click this link approximately 10 minutes before the webinar starts to get set up and be ready to go.